Becoming a member supports our work to protect Aotearoa’s precious shorebirds and restore the native habitat at Pūkorokoro-Miranda. Thank you!
– Enjoy our quarterly magazine packed with bird related news
– Get discounts on Shorebird centre accommodation
– Meet others with a shared interest in New Zealand wildlife
– Hear from a range of guest speakers
– Delve into an extensive natural history library
– Take part in and have a say on Trust activities
– Participate in interesting volunteering opportunities
The overseas membership is for supporters outside New Zealand and includes an additional cost for the postage of the printed version of our magazine. There is an e-journal option for those who are happy to receive a digital version of our magazine.
The renewal date for membership subscriptions is 15th November. We will email you a reminder to renew your membership on the renewal date.