Gillian Candler | 32 pages | 2014 | paperback
Explore the vast ocean, underwater reefs, and the depths of the sea floor and discover some of the creatures that live in the seas around New Zealand:
- Rays and sharks
- Giant squid and octopuses
- Whales, dolphins and seals
- Moray eels, seahorses and other fish
- Tubeworms and sea cucumbers
- Penguins and other seabirds
This beautifully illustrated and highly informative book is aimed at children from pre-schoolers up and anyone curious about our ocean and the amazing creatures that live there.
There are no reviews yet.