Andrew Crowe | 64 pages | paperback | 2008
- Identification | Ecology | Uses
- Use Andrew Crowe’s unique leaf key to identify the Shrubs, Climbers, Perching Plants, Groundcovers of New Zealand native forest
- Colour photographs of leaves and associated creatures. Graphics giving plant shape and height. Plant distribution maps. ID checklists clearly listing distinguishing features
- Discover the known uses of each plant, from snow sandals, hair ties, combs, whistles, baskets and dyes, to food, medicine and timber. Also learn how to grow each plant in your own garden
- Also now included: Creatures to look for in each plant, details on the origins of Maori names
There are no reviews yet.